“There is nothing more practical than a good theory." (Leonardo da Vinci) This could be the motto of our editorial board members. They scrutinize each INsights submission and make sure the articles presented are sound and relevant to our audience.
The INsights editorial board is headed by Femke van Zandvoort. It consists of experts from both industry and academia:
- Fabio Babiloni (Professor of Industrial Neuroscience and Neuromarketing, University of Rome "Sapienza")
- Steve Genco (Managing Partner, Intuitive Consumer Insights)
- Ana Iorga (CEO and Chief Scientist, Buyer Brain)
- Neale Martin (CEO, Sublime Behavior Marketing)
- Anil V. Pillai (Director, Terragni Consulting Ltd)
- Michael E. Smith (Principal Scientist and Founder, Adaptation Research)
- Anna Thomas (Department Director, Unilever)
- Leon Zurawicki (Professor of Marketing, University of Massachusetts)
They are supported by a great group of reviewers!
Interested in joining? It's a great way to contribute your expertise, stay on top of the industry, and give back to the community! Get in touch and find out more.