The second Neuromarketing World Forum is closed. Over 200 people from 22 different nationalities attended the three days full of news and networking. Some remarks in the survey made us blush a bit:
- "One of the best events I've attended. I was bombarded with knowledge. I love that."
- "I enjoyed the content and the opportunity to meet professionals engaged in neuromkt from all over the world, and check the evolution and achievements in the industry."
- "I loved all the people attending and the overall the happiness and good ambiance"
- "enjoyed meeting others with similar interests--and I think the NMSBA made a spectacular selection of dinner venue for Thurs night. It could not have been better--not too far away, high on atmosphere--plenty of food and drink, but great food and drink. Well done on that! I thought the student involvement was a great addition--well done on that."
- "enjoyed the spirit of being in the forefront"
The next Neuromarketing World Forum is held on 5-6-7th March in New York, USA.