The NMSBA curates articles explaining various neuromarketing techniques. Keep an eye out for updates, as new articles are added continuously!
- Implicit measures: Implicit Measures, What It Is and How to Use It, by Femke van Zandvoort
- Galvanic skin response (GSR): What is Galvanic Skin Response GSR and How Does it Work? by Bryn Farnsworth at iMotions, edited by the NMSBA
- EEG: Signal to Noise in EEG, by Carla Nagel, with the help of Fabio Babiloni, Steve Genco, and Monica Diana Olteanu
- EEG today: Why and How do Neuromarketers Measure Brainwaves using EEG?
- Eye-tracking: What Eye-Tracking Can and Can't Tell You about Attention, by Stephen Genco
- fMRI: what you need to know - The use of fMRI in commercial research, by Naomi van Loon
Download the Summary Sheets on Neuromarketing Technologies and Methodologies (based on 'Neuromarketing for Dummies')