"Global interaction between Science and Business"
The Neuromarketing Science & Business Association (NMSBA) is established on 2 February 2012. The objective of the NMSBA is to provide professional support to neuromarketers and neuromarketing scientists around the world.
The Neuromarketing Science & Business Association:
- Promotes the collective interests of professionals in the
field of neuromarketing;
- Contributes to the development and the implementation of
international guidelines and standardization in the neuromarketing discipline;
- Undertakes to have the discipline recognized as a new
occupational group with related professional ethics and professional codes;
- Promotes the added value of the neuromarketing discipline:
- Encourages its members to deepen their expert knowledge;
- Shares knowledge, insight and research results among its
- Circulates news about the discipline;
- Brings together professionals and scientists at international
- Protects the general social interest related to the
- Speaks out in the event of national and international social
debates around the discipline.